Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango rice pudding recipe. To cook mango rice pudding you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Rice Pudding:
- You need 2 of Fresh Mangoes.
- Use 150 g of Rice.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Steps to make Mango Rice Pudding:
- Chop up one mango, blend all of the flesh to make a puree.
- In a large pot add the rice, 1/2 the mango puree and honey. Stir together and cover with water, bring to the boil..
- Whilst boiling chop up the other mango into small chunks, add half of this to the rice. Add the salt. Simmer the rice for about 40 minutes (until it is cooked) adding more water if needs be, stir it frequently as it is prone to sticking to the bottom..
- When the rice is done take it off the heat and stir through the rest of the puree. Half the remaining mango pieces and add these..
- Portion it off into small bowls and top with the remaining mango chunks and a drizzle of honey..
If you find this Mango Rice Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.