Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe. To make [vegan] chocolate chip pumpkin bread you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread:
- Provide of Wet ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin pureé.
- Get 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup.
- Take 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar.
- You need 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins).
- You need of Dry ingredients:.
- Get 2 cups of gluten-free oat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Use of Add-ins:.
- Provide 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
Instructions to make [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated..
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf..
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool..
A Vegan Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread will become your favorite fall and winter breakfast, snack, or dessert bread. Here's a fun fact about this Vegan Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread: we actually adapted it from our popular Banana Bread Recipe and replaced the bananas with pumpkin! Instead of pumpkin spice we used real pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger. It's one of the tastiest kitchen experiments. Scrape the vegan spelt pumpkin bread batter into the prepared loaf pan, smoothing the top with your spatula.
If you find this [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.