Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kheer (rice pudding) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kheer (rice pudding) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kheer (rice pudding) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kheer (rice pudding) recipe. To cook kheer (rice pudding) you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kheer (rice pudding):
- Provide 4 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of unkooked rice.
- You need 7-8 tbls of sugar.
- Prepare 4-5 of cardemom pods.
- Take 2 tbls of chopped Pistachios.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped Almonds.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cashews nuts.
- Use 1 tsp of rose water.
Instructions to make Kheer (rice pudding):
- Cook the rice in boiling water till it's soft and mushy. Then in a deep saucepan boil the milk and add the boiled rice..
- Open the cardemom pods and add only seeds Into the milk. When milk simmers add sugar as well..
- Cook on medium low flame and stire continuously. After one hour the kheer will have thickend. It will fall in Little clumps from the spatula. Add Pistachios and rose water in the kheer and mix well..
- Imediately pour the kheer into terracotta bowls and garnish with Almonds and cashew nuts..
- Let kheer cool in serving dish after half hour put them into the fridge. Tasty kheer is ready to serve. Enjoy chilled..
If you find this Kheer (rice pudding) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.