Chocolate and banana muffins!. There is absolutely no need for a lot of sugar to make these muffins delicious. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Chocolate-Filled Banana Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins?
In this recipe you will learn how to make fluffy and moist banana and chocolate chip muffins. BANANA!!.and chocolate chips, what's there not to like? Chocolate and banana as a muffin combination is both moist and flavorful.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chocolate and banana muffins!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
There is absolutely no need for a lot of sugar to make these muffins delicious. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Chocolate-Filled Banana Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins?
Chocolate and banana muffins! is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate and banana muffins! is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate and banana muffins! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and banana muffins!:
- Take 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine plus 3 tablespoons for brushing the muffins when done.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 of ripe smashed banana.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
Your guests won't be able to have only one! These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can Why You Should Make These Banana Muffins.
Instructions to make Chocolate and banana muffins!:
- Beat the butter,eggs and sugar on high for about a minute..
- Then you add the banana and mix again for another minute..
- In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder and baking soda and mix well then add it to the wet ingredients and mix again for 1 minute then add the milk and mix again for about a minute more when done stir in the chocolate chips and put in paper lined muffin tins and bake for 1/2 an hour at 350..
- When done and still hot brush the 3 tablespoons of melted butter on each muffin..
I cannot wait for you to try this banana muffin recipe. They are so good I think you will want to make. Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas. The best Chocolate Banana Muffins made from scratch. These sky-high, bakery style muffins are filled with bananas, cinnamon and plenty of chocolate chips.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate and banana muffins! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!