Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes. These Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes are the perfect portion of dessert. Every bite is filled with scrumptious chocolate biscuits, fluffy whipped cream and sweet juicy strawberries. Strawberry shortcakes have been around forever, it seems.
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes are a special treat to end the week. A dollop of homemade whipped cream tops sliced strawberries that are sandwiched between chocolate biscuit halves. Learn how to make strawberry shortcake from scratch with Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake filled with fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate strawberry shortcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes are the perfect portion of dessert. Every bite is filled with scrumptious chocolate biscuits, fluffy whipped cream and sweet juicy strawberries. Strawberry shortcakes have been around forever, it seems.
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate strawberry shortcakes using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes:
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE CAKES.
- Prepare of recipe of my Original Whoppie Pie cakes, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Take of STRAWBERRYS.
- Prepare of sliced fresh strawberrys.
- Take of granulated sugar, add more or less depending on sweetness of your strawberrys.
- Prepare of WHIPPED CREAM.
- Make ready of My recipe for Stabalized Whipped Cream, double all ingredients in recipe, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Take of GARNISH.
- Make ready of recipe of White and Dark covered Chocolate Strawberrys, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL SAUCES.
- Prepare of recipe of my Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- Make ready of of my Hot Fudge Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #10.
This easy Strawberry Shortcake Cake recipe make delicious layers of dense, buttery and moist vanilla cake filled with fresh whipped cream and fresh sliced strawberries. Easy spring ( or summer ) dessert. This easy strawberry shortcake recipe features a magic ingredient: chocolate! The chocolate shortcakes are lightly sweet and use Greek yogurt to stay moist.
Instructions to make Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes:
- Make Whoppie Pie Cakes and cool them as directed in recipe, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351994-original-whoppie-pies.
- While whoppie pie cakes are cooling , combine strawberrys and sugar and mix well. Let sit to extract juices.
- Make Stabalized Whipped Cream, using double of the ingredients following the same directions. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- ASSEMBLE SHORTCAKES.
- Put one Whoppie Pie bottom up on serving plate.
- Put some whipped cream on cake.
- Add some sweetened strawberrys on top of whipped cream.
- Top with another whoppie pie cake.
- Repeat 1 more time by adding whipped cream, strawberrys and third whoppie pie cake.
- Finish top with whipped cream and strawberrys. Garnish with the White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached below Drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce and Hot Fudge Sauce if your using them, recipes attached below for both https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348550-white-and-dark-chocolate-covered-strawberries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359845-hot-fudge-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355600-salted-caramel-sauce.
What would Valentine's Day be without chocolate Lastly, I topped my chocolate covered strawberry shortcake with a Ghirardelli Valentine's Day. This fruity dessert is made with buttery chocolate shortcake, filled with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and more chocolate! Like chocolate-covered strawberries meet strawberries and cream, this take on classic strawberry shortcake is the perfect summer dessert. Sandwich your strawberries in dark chocolate shortcakes and throw some amaretto cream on top for true decadence. Layer some of the strawberry cream and reserved fruit on the bottoms; cover with the shortcake tops.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate strawberry shortcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!