Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Irish red lentil baked patties with guacamole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Irish red lentil baked patties with guacamole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as effectively as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to irish red lentil baked patties with guacamole recipe. To make irish red lentil baked patties with guacamole you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Irish red lentil baked patties with guacamole:
- Provide of split red lentil soaked for 4-5 hours.
- Take of small onion chopped.
- Take of carrots finely chopped.
- Use of garlic cloves.
- You need of powdered oats.
- Provide of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Get of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
- You need of guacamole-.
- Take of avocado mashed.
- Prepare of small tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare of parsley finely chopped.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Provide of lemon juice.
Steps to make Irish red lentil baked patties with guacamole:
- First take soaked red lentil wash and drain. Then in a pressure cooker add washed lentil little water and salt. Pressure cook it for one whistle.keep this aside..
- In a pan, take one tsp oil, then add chopped garlic, saute it. Then add chopped onion and chopped carrot. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add salt and black pepper powder. Turn off the gas. Now add boiled lentil, oats powder, parsley. Mix all ingredients well and make a dough..
- Now take a small portion of dough and make patties shape. Make more patties like this. Take baking sheet and grease it well. Put patties on it. Then put this baking sheet into preheated oven at 180 degrees. Bake it for 15 minutes. Red lentil patties are ready..
- For guacamole- In a big bowl, take all ingredients of guacamole and mix well. Guacamole is ready..
- For serving – Serve baked red lentil patties with guacamole..
These vegan lentil patties are a tasty way to get in the health. I make this all the time for St. It's a really fun dip with basic ingredients and takes just minutes to make. A great addition to your next barbecue, these lentil patties are packed with protein and fibre. Try these delicious Lentil buger patties or Vegetable burgers.
If you find this Irish red lentil baked patties with guacamole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.