Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry. Pork stir-fries work well with many different cuts. Boneless pork chops, pork tenderloin, and even ground pork can be used, though you'll need to adjust the cook times accordingly to avoid overcooked meat. How do I make sure the pork gets crispy?
Transfer to bowl; sprinkle with remaining sliced green onions and serve. This easy pork tenderloin stir-fry is the perfectly uncomplicated meal to rely on when you're in the mood for something a little different. Thinly sliced strips of pork get stir-fried with vegetables like red cabbage, bok choy and shitake mushrooms, creating a dish that's as flavorful as it is fast.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pork tenderloin stir fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Pork stir-fries work well with many different cuts. Boneless pork chops, pork tenderloin, and even ground pork can be used, though you'll need to adjust the cook times accordingly to avoid overcooked meat. How do I make sure the pork gets crispy?
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pork tenderloin stir fry using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry:
- Make ready 425 g of Pork Tenderloin, cut into 1-2 inch strips.
- Make ready 60 g of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 bundle of string beans, cut into 1 inch strips.
- Get 1 of medium red bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Get 1 of bulb garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of medium white onion, jullianed.
- Prepare 100 g of button mushrooms, sliced.
- Make ready 1 of pork buillion cube (optional).
- Take 2 pcs of green chili, chopped.
- Take Dash of cooking oil.
Cut the pork tenderloin in thin slices. Lightly season the pork with salt and pepper. Add the oil to a very hot wok and quickly stir fry the pork slices for only a few minutes. Remove them from the wok and set aside.
Instructions to make Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry:
- Heat cooking oil in a deep set pan or wok on medium heat. Once hot enough, put in garlic and saute until semi brown..
- Add in white onions and stiry fry until the pieces have separated and the onion is semi transparent..
- Add in the pork tenderloin. Keep the heat at medium. Stir fry continuously until the meat turns light brown..
- Add in the soy sauce and the oyster sauce. Mix well. Lower the heat a bit to somewhere between low and medium. Continue stirring until the broth simmers..
- Add the cut mushrooms. Stir until the mushroom is well distributed. Let it simmer for 1-2 minutes..
- Add 1 cup of water..
- For a tastier broth, add 1 piece of pork buillion cube. Set the heat to medium and let it boil..
- Once the broth boils, keep the heat down to medium. Add in the bell pepper and string beans. Mix well..
- Add chili. Add more as desired..
- Top it over rice and enjoy!!.
Reduce the heat on the wok to medium high and sauté the garlic for a minute. This Pork Stir Fry is such an easy weeknight meal. This is one of the best stir frys ever. Thinly sliced pork tenderloin is briefly marinated in a mixture of corn starch, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. The pork is quickly seared, resulting in the I have a feeling, once you see how simple and delicious this Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry is, takeout will become the leftovers you "take out" to work the.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pork tenderloin stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!