Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kheer (rice pudding) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kheer (rice pudding) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kheer (rice pudding) recipe. You can have kheer (rice pudding) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kheer (rice pudding):
- Provide 3 litre of milk.
- Provide 1 packet of fresh cream.
- Take 1 cup of rise soaked for an hour.
- Use 10-12 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 4-5 of green cardamom.
- Use 5 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- Provide of Garnishing.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- Use 4 tbsp of chopped pistachio.
Instructions to make Kheer (rice pudding):
- Firstly grinder jar lein rice ko grind karen lekin ziyada grind nahi karna he.
- Then pan lein milk daalen or boil karen medium flame pe then cardamom daalen.
- Jab boil ajaye then us men rice daal dein.
- 50 minutes tak cook karen medium to low flame pe or chamach chalate rahen.
- Jab kheer thick hojaye jab us men almonds and cream daalen.
- Or use mix karen jab wo mix hojaye us men sugar daalen or flame off kar dein.
- Jab kheer thandi hojaye almonds and pistachio garnish karen.
If you find this Kheer (rice pudding) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.