Quick & Easy Banana Muffins. Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community.
Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick & easy banana muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed. Quick may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community.
Quick & Easy Banana Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Quick & Easy Banana Muffins is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick & easy banana muffins using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Banana Muffins:
- Make ready 3 of bananas.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 of pitted dates.
- Make ready 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of nutmeg (optional).
Ontdek op de Quick-website al het nieuws en alle producten van Quick, vind uw Omdat Quick uw privacy respecteert, nodigen wij u uit om uw voorkeuren met betrekking tot het gebruiken van cookies.
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Banana Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray or line muffin tins with muffin papers..
- Put oats in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes similar to a flour consistency..
- Add bananas, eggs, pitted dates and baking soda to the oat flour in the blender. Blend on low for a couple minutes until smooth. Add spices and blend again for a minute.
- Pour into muffin evenly into the muffin tin. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Let muffins cool and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food quick & easy banana muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!