Eggless Banana Muffin.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, eggless banana muffin. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Banana Muffin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Eggless Banana Muffin is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have eggless banana muffin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Banana Muffin:
- Make ready 3 pcs of banana (very ripe).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of neutral cooking oil (canola oil, coconut oil…).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt or buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 of tsps baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Tips and options:.
- Prepare 1 of . You can add 1/2 cup nuts, berries, or chocolate chips but limit to 1/2 cup.
- Get 2 of . Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold. DO NOT OVER MIX THE BATTER.
Instructions to make Eggless Banana Muffin:
- Grease or line the muffin pan, set aside. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add the sugar, cooking oil, and yogurt. Mix well. Set aside..
- Measure and sift together the flour, baking powder and salt over the wet ingredients and fold till just blended..
- Spoon/scope using an ice cream scooper into prepared muffin pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness after 15 minutes with a skewer. Continue baking for few minutes if the skewer doesn’t comes out clean. Do not overbake. Let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggless banana muffin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!