Healthy Banana Muffin.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, healthy banana muffin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Banana Muffin is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Healthy Banana Muffin is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy banana muffin using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Banana Muffin:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of brown flour.
- Take 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 c of nonfat plain greek yogurt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of almond/soya/oat milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of sultanas.
Steps to make Healthy Banana Muffin:
- Preheat oven to 170C (or 350F). Butter a 12 cup muffin tin..
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, bicarb soda, and salt..
- With an electric hand mixer (or blender), mix together bananas, honey, vanilla, oil, egg, milk, yogurt until smooth and creamy. Add in the dry ingredients and mix lightly until combined. Gently fold in the sultanas (or chocolate chips :D)..
- Divide the batter into muffin tin and bake for 20minutes or until a knife/tooth pick comes out clean!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food healthy banana muffin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!