Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pumpkin banana muffins (or bread). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Make ready 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Take 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of mashed banana (about 2 large spotty ones).
- Make ready 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Take 1/2 cup of mix ins of choice -chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, etc.
Steps to make Pumpkin Banana Muffins (or Bread):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If making muffins, grease a 12 count muffin tin or line with parchment liners. If making bread, grease a loaf pan and place a piece of parchment paper into the pan, letting it overhang over the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together both flours, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well combined. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is smooth and creamy, then beat in the sugar until they are combined and fluffy. Beat in the honey, eggs, yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla extract. When that is combined, mix in the mashed banana and pumpkin puree..
- Switch to a rubber spatula and add your dry ingredients to the wet. Mix with the spatula just until combined. Then fold in the mix in you are using. Do not overmix..
- If making muffins, fill up the muffin tins with batter. Bake for 25-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let them cool for 10 or so minutes in the pan before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- If making bread, pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Place the bread pan onto a wire rack and allow the loaf to cool completely..
- No matter what you decide to make, store them in the fridge for 4-5 days or you can freeze for later and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pumpkin banana muffins (or bread) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!