Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Almond milk rice pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond milk rice pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond milk rice pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond milk rice pudding recipe. To cook almond milk rice pudding you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond milk rice pudding:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rice- Jasmine or Basmati.
- Get 1/3 cup of Sugar- I use monk fruit sugar.
- Use 1 of Vanilla bean, seeded and scraped or you can use 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 7 cup of Vanilla Almond milk, sweetened or unsweetened.
- Use 1 pinch of of salt.
- Take 1 of cinnamon to taste.
Steps to make Almond milk rice pudding:
- Rinse rise with water. Add rice to a saucepan. Add sugar, vanilla bean pod or extract, salt and 1c of Almond milk..
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until the milk is absorbed, about 5 minutes or so. Gradually add 5 more cups of almond milk, about 1/2c at a time. Let the milk absorb before adding more..
- After 25 minutes, the rice pudding will be thick and creamy..
- Let cool and stir in the last cup of milk. Remove vanilla bean and spoon into a glass. Top with cinnamon and then stir it in. Enjoy warm or cold! ;).
If you find this Almond milk rice pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.