Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rice Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice pudding recipe. You can cook rice pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice Pudding:
- Provide 100 ml of raw Rice.
- Provide 300 ml of evaporated milk.
- Take 500 ml of milk.
- Use 2 of eggs seperated.
- Use 30 ml of castor sugar.
- You need of caramel sauce.
- Get 20 ml of butter.
- Provide 60 ml of brown sugar.
- Take 160 ml of evaporated milk (Ideal milk).
- Get 5 ml of valila flavouring.
Steps to make Rice Pudding:
- Preheat Oven 160C.
- butter a oven casserole (Pyrex).
- rinse the rice, put the rice and evaporated milk and milk in a casserole, boil slowly over low heat for 1 hour stir occasionally to prevent burning, let to cool down a bit..
- beat the egg yolks and sugar until creamy, fold into the rice.
- beat the egg whites until soft pointy, fold into the rice..
- The caramel sauce heat up the butter, brown sugar, and evaporated milk until the sugar dissolves, cook slowly for another 3 minutes..
- Pour the sauce into the casserole, dish the rice mixture onto the sauce, bake for 40 minutes or until cooked..
If you find this Rice Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.