Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ziti All'Arrabbiata recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ziti All'Arrabbiata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ziti All'Arrabbiata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ziti all'arrabbiata recipe. You can have ziti all'arrabbiata using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ziti All'Arrabbiata:
- You need of Ziti.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of garlic.
- Take of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need of Diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare of Black olives, chopped.
- You need of Chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil.
- Use of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Ziti All'Arrabbiata:
- Cook Ziti to package directions..
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stirring frequently, cook garlic and red pepper until garlic is golden brown, about 3 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, olives, and basil..
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Combine hot pasta with sauce, toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with cheese. Enjoy!!!.
If you find this Ziti All'Arrabbiata recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.