Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mormon Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mormon Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mormon Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mormon beans recipe. You can cook mormon beans using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mormon Beans:
- Prepare 1 lb of Hamburger.
- You need 1/2 lb of Bacon.
- You need 1 packages of Smoked Sausage or Polska Kielbasa.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 can of Pork & Beans, undrained.
- Take 1 can of Lima Beans, undrained.
- Provide 1 can of Kidney Beans, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of Great Northern Beans, undrained.
- Use 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
Steps to make Mormon Beans:
- Brown meat and onion together.
- When meat is close to being done, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain oil/grease from meat.
- Mix all ingredients together in large oven-safe pot.
- Bake at least 1 hour at 350°F.
- Instead of the oven, you can mix drained meat mixture and all uncooked ingredients in crock pot and slow-cook 4-5 hours.
- Serve with corn bread.
If you find this Mormon Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.