Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lima bean samosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lima bean samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lima bean samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lima bean samosa recipe. To make lima bean samosa you only need 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lima bean samosa:
- Prepare of ingredients for dough.
- Take 1 cup of All Purpose Flour (Maida).
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1/3 cup of Water less than.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of oil or ghee + more for frying.
- Prepare of ingredients for filling.
- Take 500 of grm lima beans.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of Groundnut powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- Get 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Lima bean samosa:
- For dough : 1. Mix flour, salt, oil, ajwain and water together to make soft dough (add water as needed, but less than ⅓ cup)..
- 2. Knead the dough to make it smooth and pliable..
- 3. Cover the dough and let it sit least ten minutes..
- For filling : 1. Take oil in a pan, sauté lima beans and chillies in it, for 5 minutes, on a low flame..
- 2. Grind the mixture, roughly in the grinder..
- 3. Mix all the other ingredients for the filling in the mixture and mix well..
- Making the samosa : 1. Knead the dough for a minute..
- 2. Divide the dough into 12 equal parts and roll into balls..
- 3. Roll each ball about 4½ inch diameter and cut each circle in half..
- 4. Take one semicircle and wet the sides lightly all around and fold it into a cone shape. Pinch the side of this cone so that it is completely sealed..
- 5. Fill the cone with about 1 teaspoon of filling. Press this filling down..
- 6. Close the top of the cone to form a triangular shape, pinching the top edge to seal it completely. Do the same with the rest..
- 7. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. To check if oil is hot enough place a small piece of dough in oil and dough should sizzle and come to the surface slowly..
- 8. Place the samosas in the frying pan a few at a time, they should not overlap. After samosas are floating on top of the oil turn them slowly. Fry the samosas until the samosas are golden-brown color oon all sides. This should take about 8 minutes. If you use a high heat, the samosa crust will be too soft and not cook properly..
- 9. Your lima beans samosa is ready, you can eat it with tamarind chutney or pudina chutney..
Find lima bean stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Lima beans are filling (as they're packed with complex carbs and protein), inexpensive, and nutritious. Lima beans are sometimes called butter beans because of their rich, buttery taste. Lima beans, also known as butter beans and chad beans, grow in much the same way as green beans (P Lima beans have the familiar compound leaves found on other beans—three (trifoliate).
If you find this Lima bean samosa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.