Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Pumpkin Tear & Share Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Pumpkin Tear & Share Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon pumpkin tear & share bread recipe. You can cook cinnamon pumpkin tear & share bread using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Pumpkin Tear & Share Bread:
- Take of For the bread dough:.
- Get 125 ml of dairy free milk.
- You need 180 g of pumpkin purée.
- Provide 50 g of caster sugar.
- Use 25 g of dairy free spread, melted.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried active yeast.
- You need 400 g of gluten free bread flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mixed spice.
- Get of For the filling:.
- Take 30 g of dairy free spread, melted.
- Take 40 g of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of For the drizzle:.
- Provide 5 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- Take 5 teaspoons of dairy free milk.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Pumpkin Tear & Share Bread:
- Heat the milk in a small pan until just before boiling, remove from the heat and set aside to cool until lukewarm Pour into a large bowl with the pumpkin pure, mixed spice, sugar, melted dairy free spread, salt and yeast Mix in the flour until the dough forms a ball Beat with a dough hook for 5 minutes Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with clingfilm Leave to rise in a warm place for an hour or until doubled in size.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle about 1cm thick Brush with the melted dairy free spread and sprinkle on the brown sugar and ground cinnamon Roll up into a log, keeping the dough fairly tight Place the log seam down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper With a share knife about 3/4 way down into slices Arrange the slices so they lean to alternate sides and then squash the loaf together, like the picture below.
- Leave to rise for an hour or place in the fridge overnight to bake in the morning Preheat the oven to 180 oC Bake the loaf for 25 minutes Allow to cool a bit Mix together the icing sugar and dairy free milk and drizzle over the loaf.
Stir to loosen the puree — it should be a fairly watery consistency. Then, add the yeast to the pumpkin/water mixture and stir it just to completely submerge the yeast. In a small bowl, combine the ghee, coconut sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and vanilla. Evenly sprinkle the dough with the cinnamon sugar mixture and press into dough with palms of the hand. Stack strips vertically into the loaf pan.
If you find this Cinnamon Pumpkin Tear & Share Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.