Strawberry Shortcake. Strawberry Shortcake wishes you a berry amazing Halloween and hope you fill up on sweet treats! Who remember seeing Strawberry Shortcake ads like these as a kid 🍓 ? #BerrySweetMemories. Strawberry Shortcake is a cartoon character originally used in greeting cards, but who was later expanded to include dolls, posters, and other products.
Are you wearing a Strawberry Shortcake costume this year? Reply with your costume photos, fruit fashionistas! The Official Instagram of Strawberry Shortcake!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, strawberry shortcake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Shortcake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Strawberry Shortcake is something which I have loved my whole life.
Strawberry Shortcake wishes you a berry amazing Halloween and hope you fill up on sweet treats! Who remember seeing Strawberry Shortcake ads like these as a kid 🍓 ? #BerrySweetMemories. Strawberry Shortcake is a cartoon character originally used in greeting cards, but who was later expanded to include dolls, posters, and other products.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry shortcake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Shortcake:
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Vanilla essence.
- Make ready of Strawberries.
- Prepare of For Microwave Vanilla Cake -.
- Get of All purpose flour or Maida.
- Make ready of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Take of Milk.
- Make ready of Sugar.
- Make ready of Vanilla essence.
- Make ready of Vinegar.
- Make ready of heavy whipping cream.
Speaking of strawberries, I don't sweeten them in this recipe. If you wanted to, you could toss them with pinches of sugar like I do here. While shortcakes bake, make your strawberries and whipped cream. If whipping cream by hand, place a large bowl in freezer to chill.
Instructions to make Strawberry Shortcake:
- Stem and halve the strawberries and mash them. Add Sugar and allow to sit for 30 minutes. This is important as the Strawberries will become juicy and soft..
- For the cake, mix everything in a bowl using an electric hand mixer or an hand held whisk. Firstly add flour, baking powder, melted butter and sugar. Mix well. Now add milk, vinegar and vanilla essence. Mix and pour into a microwave safe dish. Bake at 100% for 2 minutes. Turn the dish round and microwave for 2 more minutes. Turn around again and bake for 1 minute. After 5 minutes of cooling, remove the cake and cut..
- Slice the cake in halves to make two smaller cakes. Spread the strawberries evenly over each cut sides of the cake halves, pouring on the juices as well. Place the cakes in the freezer just for 5 minutes..
- Remove the cake halves. Use a little less than one third of the whipped cream and to spread on top of the strawberries in the bottom layer. Add half of the remaining cream on the top, spreading evenly. Leave it plain or garnish with strawberry halves..
Strawberry Shortcake is a classic dessert that is perfect for spring and summer. This three layer strawberry dessert is not only beautiful, it's also delicious! Completely homemade strawberry shortcake is easier than you think. Skip the store-bought biscuits and toss the packaged whipped cream that's loaded with who-the-heck-knows-what. Homemade strawberry shortcakes are the very best way to showcase the freshly picked, super-juicy spring berries.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food strawberry shortcake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!