Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin bread recipe. You can cook pumpkin bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Bread:
- Provide 3 1/2 cups (420 g) of all purpose flour (I use cake flour).
- Take 1 1/2 cups (300 g) of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) of salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of (10g)baking soda.
- Take 3 tsp (15 g) of pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger)).
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup).
- Use 5 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup (240 ml) of canola oil.
- Use 1/2 cup (120 ml) of water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…).
- Provide of Optional.
- Provide 1 cup (240 ml) of raisins.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- Use 1 cup (240 ml) of walnuts.
Steps to make Pumpkin Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C) degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (23 cm x 13 cm)..
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spices)..
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin puree, oil, water..
- Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!) Add raisin and mix..
- Pour batter into two loaf pans. Top one with walnuts and top the other with Pumpkin seeds..
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50- 60mins..
- Cool in rack..
- Make a fantastic hostess gift if you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving..
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add in the eggs, coconut oil, honey, yoghurt and vanilla essence, and mix with a wooden spoon until combined. Add in the pureed pumpkin, mashed banana and nuts and combine with the wooden spoon. All you have to do is cut a small sugar pumpkin (or kabocha or butternut squash) in half horizontally and scrape out the seeds and stringy insides. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Whisk in the eggs and pumpkin until combined.
If you find this Pumpkin Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.