Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice pudding recipe. To cook rice pudding you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Pudding:
- Use 1 Cup of Egyptian rice uncooked.
- Use 1 1/4 Cups of milk powdered.
- Provide 4 Cups of water.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Starch.
- Use 3 Tablespoons of water Cady.
- Use 2 of small pieces mastikha.
Instructions to make Rice Pudding:
- Soak the rice for 1 hour, dissolve milk and sugar in water in a saucepan, then add the rice into the milk on the heat; stir rice and add Cady water and mastikha. Reduce heat to low without cover so as not to go up, with stirring constantly from time to time..
- When rice is half cooked, dissolve starch in a tablespoon of cold water and pour over rice, cook for 3 – 5 min or until see a big bubbles on the top (still there some of milk not dry) and the rice is cooked..
- Pour into a baking dish (you can use small ceramic pots). Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. -Serve warm..
If you find this Rice Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.