Banana Oat Muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins. Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally Make it oat free: Simply omit the oats.
These are easy to make, they come together in the blender. Chocolate Banana Oat Muffins Recipes to Cook These are definitely not your ordinary banana muffins, these scrumptious treats are packed full of oats, ground flax seeds, chia seeds. Simple, healthy and easy to make.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana oat muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins. Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally Make it oat free: Simply omit the oats.
Banana Oat Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Banana Oat Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have banana oat muffins using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Oat Muffins:
- Make ready of old fashioned oats.
- Take of milk (any kind).
- Make ready of whole wheat flour.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- Take of ground flaxseed.
- Get of baking powder.
- Take of baking soda.
- Make ready of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of ground ginger.
- Prepare of mashed banana (about 3 medium bananas or 2 large).
- Prepare of brown sugar (or honey or maple syrup).
- Get of large eggs, beaten, at room temperature.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Make ready of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of dark chocolate chips (optional).
These banana oatmeal muffins are moist and delicious and can also be made gluten-free. These delicious Banana Oat Muffins are naturally sweetened and use basic ingredients like whole wheat flour, bananas, oats, applesauce and honey. These banana oatmeal vegan muffins are wholesomely delicious and gluten-free! They are packed with healthy ingredients like oat flour, bananas, applesauce, almond milk, and spices and can be.
Instructions to make Banana Oat Muffins:
- Start by stirring your oats into your milk in a large bowl and letting it sit for 1 hour to allow them time to soak..
- Once the oats have soaked for at least 1 hour, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl whisk together both of the flours, the ground flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Set that aside..
- Stir in the brown sugar, beaten eggs and melted butter to the milk and oats. Then add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. If using an optional add in (such as nuts or chocolate chips) then fold that in now..
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins and place the pan into the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean. You'll have a little additional batter left. I made 6 mini muffins with the remaining batter (same temperature for 8 or so minutes)..
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely. As with most baked banana goods, the flavor of these is much better and more pronounced the next day..
- Store muffins covered at room temperature for 3-4 days..
Fill greased muffin cups almost full. Banana oat muffins recipe – These banana Oat muffins are one of the best I have ever tried so far. They are so delicious and moist with a hint of cinnamon. They make a good filling breakfast with a cup. Healthy banana muffins recipe made with old fashioned rolled oats and whole wheat flour.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food banana oat muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!