Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Salad of Freshness recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salad of Freshness recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salad of Freshness recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salad of freshness recipe. To make salad of freshness you only need 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salad of Freshness:
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of grape tomatoes sliced in half.
- Get 2 of large peaches.
- Use 2 of large Cucumbers.
- Get 1 of large kosher pickle.
- Provide 1-1/2 cup of sliced radishes.
- You need 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 cup of diced peaches in syrup and juices.
- Get As needed of water to boil pasta.
- Take 1 cup of uncooked ziti pasta.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Salad of Freshness:
- Wash, peel, remove seeds and slice Cucumbers and add to the bowl.
- Wash and thinly slice radishes, add to the bowl.
- Wash, peel and remove pit from peaches. Then dice them and add to bowl.
- Slice the pickle very thin.
- Add to the rest of what is in the bowl.
- Add tomato and mix..
- Add cheeses and mix.
- 45 minutes to an hour before serving boil the pasta. Add olive oil, and salt the water. Remove pasta from water..
- Lay the pasta on a flat surface..
- Add smoked paprika and onion powder.
- Add the parsley.
- Put on top of the salad.
- Let cool in the refrigerator. Serve with your favorite dressing or as is..
- I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Salad of Freshness recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.