Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins. You can enjoy these for snack, with breakfast, as dessert, anything! I love pairing mine with some coconut yogurt and peanut butter for breakfast. Naturally sweetened vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips in every bite.
These moist and hearty chocolate chip banana muffins have perfect flavor and texture, PLUS they're made nut-free thanks to coconut butter! These kid friendly, easy-to-make paleo muffins will become a go-to recipe in your house since they're perfect for breakfast, snack and dessert! These fudgy paleo chocolate banana muffins are super rich and decadent!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, paleo choc chip banana muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
You can enjoy these for snack, with breakfast, as dessert, anything! I love pairing mine with some coconut yogurt and peanut butter for breakfast. Naturally sweetened vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips in every bite.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook paleo choc chip banana muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins:
- Take 1 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour, sifted.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pumkin Pie Spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil, melted.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Real Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Bananas, mashed.
- Take 2/3 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used dark).
They're also naturally sweetened with honey and are grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free. When I make muffins, I'm usually able to eat at least three or four before I feel even the slightest bit full. Simple Paleo Banana Muffins using almond flour, nut butter, bananas and an egg. Easy, one bowl with no oil and no added sugars!
Instructions to make Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350° and get muffin papers in a 12 count muffin pan. You may want to spray th papers with a little coconut oil cooking spray, I did not though..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice)..
- In a separate, small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then add and mix the wet ingredients (coconut oil, maple syrup, and bananas) to the eggs..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined, then fold in the chocolate chips..
- Fill the muffin papers 2/3 of the way full, then bake for 20 min. Let cool for at least 20 more minutes, then enjoy!.
Guys… I kind of can't get over how amazing these Paleo Banana Muffins are. I want to make them ALL. I wasn't sure it would work when the batter was so wet, but they are moist, light and yummy. I added some dark choc chips. Paleo banana nut muffins make for a healthy way to start the day.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food paleo choc chip banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!