Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe. You can cook chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread:
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of plus 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Use 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- Combine flour, baking soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, the salt, cloves, & ginger in a medium bowl & mix well..
- Combine granulated sugar & butter in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at high speed until creamy. Beat in eggs. Add the flour mixture alternately with the pumpkin, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 55 to 60 minutes. Cool loaf in pan for 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For glaze, combine the remaining cinnamon, remaining nutmeg, powdered sugar, & milk in small bowl & mix well. Drizzle over cooled loaf..
This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is a tender loaf of lightly spiced bread made with pumpkin puree and plenty of chocolate chips. A one bowl recipe that takes just minutes to put together! Pumpkin bread is a classic fall treat, and this version is simple to make and loaded with chocolate flavor. Try some of these other ideas instead of — or in addition to! — chocolate chips in your pumpkin bread: Toasted, chopped nuts — walnuts, pecans, or hazelnuts Butterscotch chips or cinnamon chips Grated coconut — both mixed in and sprinkled over top Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is sweet, spicy, chocolatey and incredibly moist. I know, I know, moist is not my favorite word either, but there is really no way to adequately describe this recipe without mentioning that word.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.