Banana Muffins With Crumb Topping.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana muffins with crumb topping. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Muffins With Crumb Topping is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Banana Muffins With Crumb Topping is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana muffins with crumb topping using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Muffins With Crumb Topping:
- Get of Muffins.
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 small of – Medium Very Ripe Bananas.
- Make ready 1 large of Egg.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take of Stuessel Topping.
- Get 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Banana Muffins With Crumb Topping:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Add paper muffin liners to cupcake pans to equal 12 muffins..
- Mix together topping ingredients in a small bowl until crumbly. Set aside..
- For the muffins – combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt in a small bowl..
- In a medium size bowl melt butter in microwave..
- Add bananas to melted butter and mash with a fork until no big chunks are left..
- Add egg, milk & vanilla to banana mixture and stir together until well combined..
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture. Mix until just combined. Over mixing will cause muffins to be 'tough' or 'rubbery' in texture..
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins with about a tablespoon or so of batter. Sprinkle about a teaspoon of topping over batter. Divide the rest of batter between all the muffin tins. Divide topping mixture over all the muffins..
- Bake muffins for 23 – 25 minutes, until lightly browned. Using a fork, gently remove muffins to cool on wire rack…or enjoy while piping hot!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana muffins with crumb topping recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply