Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kandi's greek-style potatoes recipe. You can have kandi's greek-style potatoes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes:
- Take 1 of lemon.
- You need 4 of medium potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of ground oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh chopped dill.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken base.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of melted bacon fat (or lard of your choice).
- Provide of salt.
Steps to make Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes:
- Wash, peel and cut potatoes into wedges.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 whole lemon into a large ziplock bag.
- Add all the other Ingredients (except salt) to the ziplock bag with lemon juice and shake well, do this over a large container or bowl to prevent/catch any leaks, let sit for 1 hour or more, shaking bag periodically to remix and coat potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 425F, prepare a square oven safe dish with non-stick spray, pour bag contents into dish, bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, salt dish generously (or to taste) and mix well, return dish to oven for another 20-30 minutes or until desired crispness/doneness.
If you find this Kandi's Greek-Style Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.