Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Greek Apple Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Apple Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Apple Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek apple salad recipe. To make greek apple salad you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Greek Apple Salad:
- Get 1 of apple.
- Use 1 cup of crushed almonds (unsalted).
- Take 1 cup of greek yogurt.
- Take 1/2 cup of light mayo.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Get dash of oregano.
- Take 1 of onions chopped.
- Take 1 of lettuce chopped / shredded.
Instructions to make Greek Apple Salad:
- Cut apples into cubes or small pieces. Chop onions, crush almonds or get the crushed ones. Cut lettuce into strips or shred it into small pieces. Just an fyi.. I liked it better to crush the almonds myself so i can make the chunks a little bigger..
- While you are chopping, you can place the apples in water so it will not discolor while prepping the rest of the ingredients..
- Steam the chicken breasts until tender. Once thats done, shred the chicken breasts until threadlike and set aside..
- Mix the everything in a bowl and add pepper and salt to taste. Add the greek yogurt and mayo into the bowl and mix..
- You can adjust the the greek yogurt and mayo depending on the amount you are making. I ended up using 2 cups of yogurt and added tablespoons of mayo while mixing it just to make it more creamy..
- Add pepper and salt to taste. Adjust as you wish. I added more pepper to give it bite..
- Oh yeah amd finish of with parsely. Just add and mix it. Serve room temperature or cold. This salad is so good! Worth the chopping! Lol.
If you find this Greek Apple Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.