Chocolate banana muffins 😋. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Banana Muffins. Chocolate-Filled Banana Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing.
These bakery-style Chocolate Banana Muffins will be your new lunchbox fave. They come together in minutes but those. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate banana muffins 😋. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Banana Muffins. Chocolate-Filled Banana Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing.
Chocolate banana muffins 😋 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate banana muffins 😋 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate banana muffins 😋 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate banana muffins 😋:
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter melted.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas about 3 large bananas.
- Make ready 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cinnamon optional,.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4-1 cup of dark chocolate chunks plus more.
Certainly, while most muffins are at their best pretty well straight out of the oven, the bananas in the mixture make sure these beauties keep their moist, eat-me texture long after those less favoured have staled and lost their allure. For US cup measures, use the toggle at the top of the ingredients list. Chocolate Banana Muffins: In this instructable I will show you how to make chocolate banana muffins. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is sure to impress your family and friends, especially if they like chocolate, bananas and muffins.
Steps to make Chocolate banana muffins 😋:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F and line a standard 12 cup non-stick muffin tin with paper liners..
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla. Whisk in mashed bananas..
- Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Use a spatula to mix. Don’t over mix. Gently stir in dark chocolate chunks. Scoop evenly into prepared muffin tin. You should get 12 muffins.Top with a few more chocolate chips. Bake for 5 minutes at 425 degrees F and then lower heat to 350 degrees F (keep muffins in oven).
- Bake an additional 12-14 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out *almost* clean. Don’t over bake and make sure you’re not sticking a toothpick into a chocolate chip.
- Remove from pan and enjoy.
Combine them all together and you have. Chocolate and banana as a muffin combination is both moist and flavorful. Your guests won't be able to have only one! These Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are honestly mind blowing. Make them and I promise you, nobody will ever know they're healthy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate banana muffins 😋 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!