Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike!
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, taco soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike!
Taco Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Taco Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup:
- Take of medium onion, diced.
- Take of olive oil.
- Make ready of ground beef.
- Get of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of mexicorn (or plain canned corn) drained.
- Take of canned black beans, drained.
- Prepare of ranch style beans.
- Make ready of navy beans (white).
- Prepare of Rotel (your favorite kind).
- Get of taco seasoning.
- Make ready of ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix.
- Make ready of fritos chips for serving.
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese for topping.
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. With ground beef, onion, bell pepper, black beans, kidney beans. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning.
Steps to make Taco Soup:
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Add ground beef, cook until brown and drain.
- Add all ingredients and beef mixture to pot..
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Serve with fritos, topped with cheese.
This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! This easy one-pot soup was inspired by our love for ground beef tacos. The beef is flavored with sautéed onions and taco seasoning (chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and. Tacos can definitely be delicious, but they're often messy to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food taco soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!