Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo recipe. To make easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo:
- Get 1 box of penne or ziti pasta.
- Get 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Take dash of salt.
- Provide dash of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 lb of chicken breast(roughly 2 Chicken breasts).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of A medium sized pot.
- Prepare 1 of frying pan.
- Take 1 1/2 of jars of classico four cheese alfredo sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo:
- First,Start boiling water for pasta in a pot. Add one tablespoon of olive oil..
- Next, start cutting the chicken. Cut into bite sized pieces. While cutting chicken, turn on frying pan to medium heat adding the other 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the pan..
- Now, add chicken to frying pan and let cook.add salt and ground black pepper to chicken stirring occasionally. You want your chicken to be nice and juicy, slightly brown. Dont cook it too long or your chicken will be dry!Once chicken starts to brown add minced garlic to pan..
- When chicken is done cooking, shut it off,cover pan, and tend to your pasta. Your pasta should already be cooking by now. Cook for however long the box says to according to the pasta you choose..
- When your pasta is done, drain and put back in the pot. If you want, you can simmer your alfredo sauce but if it isn't refrigerated there is really no need. Add butter, and stir in chicken evenly..
- Finally, add your alfredo sauce, mix again, and your chicken alfredo is done! Serve with garlic bread, brushetta, or by itself. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy creamy chicken and garlic alfredo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.