Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrikand Mango Strawberry Smoothie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrikand Mango Strawberry Smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrikand Mango Strawberry Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrikand mango strawberry smoothie recipe. You can have shrikand mango strawberry smoothie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrikand Mango Strawberry Smoothie:
- You need For of shrikhand-.
- You need 1 cup of Homemade hung curd of semi liquid consistency.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cardamom powder.
- Get For of strawberry pulp-.
- Prepare 6 of strawberries.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use For of mango pulp-.
- Get 1 of alphanso mango.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take For of garnishing-.
- Prepare as required of Chopped cherries, cashews, pistachios.
Steps to make Shrikand Mango Strawberry Smoothie:
- For shrikhand : Mix semi-liquid hung curd with sugar. Sieve through muslin cloth. Add cardamom powder. We get smooth semiliquid shrikand. Chill it.
- For Mango pulp: Blend Alphonso pieces with sugar to get sweet mango pulp. Chill it..
- For strawberry pulp: Blend strawberries to get Strawberry juice. Add sugar to juice and boil in a pan till juice thickens. Cool. We get Strawberry pulp. Chill it..
- Take a glass. Pour mango pulp. Then pour shrikand. Next pour Strawberry pulp. Then pour shrikhand. Next pour mango pulp. Finally pour shrikand and garnish with cherries, cashews, pistachio. Shrikand Mango Strawberry smoothie is ready. Serve chilled.
If you find this Shrikand Mango Strawberry Smoothie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.