Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Handi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Handi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. Accomplish this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken handi recipe. You can cook chicken handi using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Handi:
- You need 4 of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 large or 2 small of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 4 tbsp of Chicken handi masala.
- Get 4 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- You need to taste of soy sauce.
- Take to taste of oil.
- Provide of Spices:.
- Get to taste of cumin.
- You need to taste of cloves.
- Get to taste of cardamom.
- Take to taste of bay leaves.
- You need to taste of star anise.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- Take to taste of cinnamon.
- You need to taste of turmeric.
- Provide to taste of chilli powder.
- Provide to taste of paprika.
Steps to make Chicken Handi:
- Defrost chicken and wipe them. Marinate the chicken with 1 tbsp of handi masala, turmeric, paprika, chilli powder, soy sauce and oil for 3 hours at least..
- Put in oil into skillet. Put in whole spices on medium heat. Then onion and tomato. Fry until brown and soft. Take it out or can blend it into purée..
- Reheat the skillet and sauté the chicken until it browns. Put in onion and tomato. Put in Greek yoghurt and 3 tbsp handi masala. And taste..
- Cover it. Medium heat until boil. Then turn to low heat. Simmer for 20 min or until the chicken is done..
If you find this Chicken Handi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.