Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup recipe. You can cook ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Take 2 lbs of chicken breasts, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 can of lima beans or 1 cup frozen.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of package of frozen vegetables.
- Provide 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 (14.5 oz) of can of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 cups of water (or chicken broth).
- Use 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- First, Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the Instant pot. Second, Combine all of the ingredients in the pot. Next, Stir to combine. Add the lid and set to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 5 minutes. Do a quick release or you can do the natural release. Remove the lid. Stir and enjoy! Serve with parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls..
- Notes- I used one big frozen chicken breast and cooked it in about 2 cups of water, for 20 mins with a quick release. Then I shredded it and added the rest of my ingredients and cooked again for 5 mins on hi with a quick release..
I kept wondering why she was not using it. This perfect Instant Pot soup recipe is one that will become a favorite, not just for comfort and health benefits, but for the incredible depth of flavors. Turn off Instant Pot and place chicken on top of vegetables. My Keto Chicken Vegetable Soup is a super hearty and wholesome protein packed soup using hemp seeds to increase the plant based protein. Now featuring our Fall Foodie Fixin's hands on digital e-Book.
If you find this Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.