Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Kheer /Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Kheer /Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice kheer /rice pudding recipe. To make rice kheer /rice pudding you only need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Kheer /Rice Pudding:
- Prepare 700 ml of full fat milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of small grain aromatic rice (govind bhog) or Basmati rice.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 of cardamoms crushed.
- Take 1 tbsp of raisins.
- Provide 4 of almonds chopped.
- Take 6 of cashewnuts chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of cornflour.
Instructions to make Rice Kheer /Rice Pudding:
- Soak rice for 10 minutes.Soak almonds and chop them later.Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan and when it is boiling,add the rice.I used govind bhog(ambemohar)rice,but basmati rice may be used.Cook on low flame and stir at intervals so that rice doesn't stick at bottom..
- Cook till reduced to half and rice is more or less done.Add sugar and pinch of salt and stir.If condensed milk is used then reduce amount of sugar.Mix cornflour in little water and add it to the kheer.It makes the kheer thick and creamy.Sprinkle cardamom powder and chopped almonds and cashewnuts.Add raisins after the rice kheer is partially cooled.Mix well.Serve chilled..
If you find this Rice Kheer /Rice Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.