Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Ziti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. To cook baked ziti you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ziti:
- Take of Beef , ground.
- Take of Pasta Ziti.
- Take of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take of Garlic.
- You need of Onion , chopped.
- You need of Cheese Mozarella , shredded.
- Use of Parmesan Cheese , grated.
Steps to make Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven to 375F..
- Cook pasta according to directions until al-dente. Drain..
- Combine garlic, onion, and ground beef in a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until ground beef is brown. Drain any excess fat..
- Add spaghetti sauce to meat mixture and simmer 3-5 minutes until heated through..
- In a 9×13 baking dish or large casserole dish, put a small amount of meat/sauce mixture in the bottom to prevent burning..
- Layer as follows: pasta, meat/sauce mixture, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, pasta, meat/sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Top off with a sprinkle (or more!) of grated parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly..
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.