Baked Lentils. This vegetarian baked ziti recipe features lentils for protein. This post is brought to you by Newman's Own. Puy lentils bulk out this low-calorie vegetarian bake with mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil sauce and roasted aubergines.
Lentils – For a Low Cost Meal. Lentils are low cost and highly nutritious and can be used in many tasty dishes. Lentil Bake is a great way to feed a hungry family, easily and economically.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked lentils. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This vegetarian baked ziti recipe features lentils for protein. This post is brought to you by Newman's Own. Puy lentils bulk out this low-calorie vegetarian bake with mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil sauce and roasted aubergines.
Baked Lentils is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Baked Lentils is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked lentils using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Lentils:
- Take 4 cup of red lentils.
- Take 1 each of red, yellow and orange peppers chopped.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each basil, cilantro, chipolte rub, onion salt.
- Take 1 tsp of each ground coriander, ground cumin.
- Make ready 1 large of (as desired) amount of favorite shredded cheese (I used marble).
- Make ready 1 jar of favorite brand portabello mushroom tomato sauce.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This lentil-focused take on baked beans can be the base for many meals throughout the week: tacos, grain bowls, burritos, Sloppy Joes Recipe Finder. Savory, tender, flavorful, and perfect How to Make Lentil Meatballs. We love lentils here at Kitchn.
Steps to make Baked Lentils:
- Add all ingredients (except shredded cheese) to a crock pot, add one jar full of water, cover and cook on high for 2h.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pour lentil mix into two large glass casserole dishes, bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven spread desired amount of shredded cheese over each casserole, reduce heat to 400°F, return casseroles to oven for an additional 10-20 mins (until cheese is all melted and bubbly).
- (Serve with rice or couscous; hot sauces and/or sour cream are tasty garnishes).
They are magically easy to cook on the stove, and versatile enough to go into a wide range of cuisines. Baked Lentil Spinach Croquettes Runnin Srilankan. These lentil recipes are anything but plain. Combine lentils and diced onion in large covered casserole dish. Learn how to cook lentils perfectly every time!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked lentils recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!