Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you are aware that it can help improve your mood as well!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moms famous tuna fish casserole recipe. You can cook moms famous tuna fish casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole:
- Prepare of 16oz bag shell noodles.
- Prepare of 10 oz can cream of chicken.
- Prepare of 12oz can tuna in water.
- Get of 16oz bag frozen peas.
- Use of bag orignal lays chips.
- Use of 13×9 pan.
Instructions to make Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole:
- Boil water then put shell noodles in pot and cook til al dente. Drain..
- Combine al dente noodles with cream of chicken. Drain tuna then add to mixture, following with frozen peas. NOTE: depending on how much peas you like, you don't have to use the whole bag!.
- Put famous tuna fish casserole into greased 13×9 pan..
- Crush lays chips and crumble on top till the surface of casserole is covered..
- Bake 375° for 30-35min or until golden brown. Let cool then enjoy!.
If you find this Moms Famous Tuna Fish Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.