Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Summer Rice Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to summer rice pudding recipe. To cook summer rice pudding you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Summer Rice Pudding:
- Prepare 200 g of natural yogourt or Greek yogourt (plain).
- Use of cooked rice, chilled (2 servings).
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar or honey.
- You need 2 Tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- You need of peach slices, diced – fresh or canned.
- Provide of sliced almonds.
- Take of cinnamon.
Steps to make Summer Rice Pudding:
- Combine yogourt, sugar and coconut in a glass bowl..
- Fold in the rice. Add enough rice to make it the consistency of rice pudding..
- Place the rice mixture on individual plates, or in large soup bowls. Form the rice into the shape of a round cake..
- Garnish with peaches and almonds. Sprinkle with cinnamon. And the diced peaches can be arranged around the bottom of the pudding..
- Types of rice: can use Instant rice, white rice or steamed Basmati rice (pre-cooked). The rice can be prepared ahead, and refrigerated overnight..
- Variations: orange-pineapple, banana, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, blueberry-blackberry, apple-cinnamon (purée), pear, peach-mango, mandarin orange, cherry-vanilla, honey-vanilla and pinacolada.
- Can try any fruit – and fruit combinations.
- Note: makes 1 large pudding or 2 small puddings.
If you find this Summer Rice Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.