Spiced Banana Muffins. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just. I didn't want a spice muffin.
These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. They're moist, fluffy, and filled with spiced banana flavor.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spiced banana muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just. I didn't want a spice muffin.
Spiced Banana Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Spiced Banana Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spiced banana muffins using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Banana Muffins:
- Get of flour.
- Make ready of eggs.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Make ready of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of nutmeg ground.
- Make ready of cinamon ground.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of cooking oil good.
- Take of butter margarine low fat /.
- Get of bananas overripe.
- Get of VANILLA BUTTER FOR FROSTING.
- Get of margarine softened.
- Make ready of vanilla essence.
- Take of milk.
- Get of sugar powdered.
Made with whole wheat flour and maple syrup, they're wholesome enough to eat for breakfast. These Chai Spiced Banana Muffins are a perfect mid-morning or afternoon snack, are gluten free, take minutes to make and taste delicious. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. These muffins are a great way to start the day or save 'em for as an energy-boosting snack!
Steps to make Spiced Banana Muffins:
- Heat oven to 350/180C. In a large bowl beat eggs, mashed bananas, brown sugar, oil, butter and vanilla essence with a handheld electric mixer until smooth..
- Add rest of dry ingredients and beat another minute with mixer for around a minute. Whisk until you have a smooth batter..
- Line muffin tray with paper muffin cases. Spoon batter in to to muffin cases and bake about 10-15 minutes until tops are golden brown. Keep aside to cool for about 30 minutes..
- For the vanilla butter frosting combine sugar and butter in a medium sized bowl and mix with electric mixer until smooth. Add vanilla essence and milk and beat further until smooth and spreadable. You can add in a spoon more milk if frosting is too thick..
- Coat muffins with frosting and top with sugar colored balls. The tea party can begin!.
Top spiced banana muffins recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Learn how to make Banana-Spice Muffins. A super-moist muffin, that's packed full of bananary goodness. They are easy to make and freezer friendly. Community Member. "These muffins are great for anyone wanting to indulge, healthily." Spiced Banana Oatmeal Muffins.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spiced banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply