Bulgur & Lentils. Bulgur is a cereal food made from the cracked parboiled groats of several different wheat species, most often from durum wheat. It originates in Middle Eastern cuisine. Bulgur is a grain consisting of groats of wheat.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bulgur & lentils. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bulgur & Lentils is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Bulgur & Lentils is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Bulgur is a cereal food made from the cracked parboiled groats of several different wheat species, most often from durum wheat. It originates in Middle Eastern cuisine. Bulgur is a grain consisting of groats of wheat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bulgur & lentils using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgur & Lentils:
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 large of onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 389 ml of canned lentils.
- Take 2/3 cup of bulgur.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of minced fresh mint.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of nonfat plain yogurt.
- Take 1 of lemon, cut into wedges.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of water.
Steps to make Bulgur & Lentils:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add onions and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until the onions begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, add 2 tablespoons water and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are golden brown and very soft, 13 to 15 minutes..
- Stir in lentils, bulgur and 1 1/4 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the water is absorbed, 7 to 8 minutes..
- Stir in 2 tablespoons mint..
- Serve with the remaining mint, yogurt and lemon..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bulgur & lentils recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply