Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Turkey kebab with hummus roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey kebab with hummus roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey kebab with hummus roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey kebab with hummus roll recipe. To cook turkey kebab with hummus roll you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey kebab with hummus roll:
- Use of KEBAB:1/2 kg chicken mince,2 tbsp ginger garlic paste,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli paste, 1 tsp pepper pwd,chilli pwd,.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander pwd,1 tsp paprika pwd,1 tsp garam masala pwd,.
- Get 1 tsp of zeera pwd, 1 tbsp summac(Arabic spice) or anardana pwd,salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion,1big red chilli,1 bunch coriander leaves/mint leaves.
- Take of Hummus:half bell pepper. 1/2 cup boiled chana(white chick pea).
- Prepare 2 piece of garlic,1/2 cup tahini.
- Prepare of Olive oil,lemon n salt.
- Prepare of Paratha:2 cups all purpose flour,1tbsp oil,1tbsp salt.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk,1 spoon curd.
- Prepare of Salad 1 onion,1 tomato,2 green chilli, 1 bunch mint leaves.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves.(any vegetable u like).
- Get 1 tbsp of summac(Arabic spice)salt.
Instructions to make Turkey kebab with hummus roll:
- KEBAB.Add all the masala in chicken mince for kebab.now grind onion,coriander leaves,mint leaves,red chilli coarsely.add to the mince mixture. U will get nice pink batter.now make small long kebab n shallow fry on low heat..
- Make a dough first add salt,oil n mix then add curd then mix n knead with warm milk n then cover it wit little oil n keep a cloth on it n let it rest 5 mins.later make chapati of it(minimum 8).salad cut onions,tomatoes,mint,coriander leaves add salt n sumac n mix (can add cucumber/French fries etc).
- Hummus…just blend all together n get a smooth paste or according to ur taste.
- Esemble all together. First paratha then hummus then salad then kebab then some French fries n roll it in butter paper/toothpick.
It is a favorite Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dish that each In most of the cultures, hummus serves for dipping or spread in sandwiches or pita breads. As we eat hummus as a meze, we love to spoon it to the side. Recipe Lamb Shish Kebabs with Hummus (Simply Beef and Lamb). These Turkey Kebabs are a popular middle eastern kebabs recipe usually made with ground lamb or beef. Turkey kebabs – Middle Eastern Kebab Recipe.
If you find this Turkey kebab with hummus roll recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.