Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No fuss Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No fuss Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no fuss rice pudding recipe. To cook no fuss rice pudding you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No fuss Rice Pudding:
- Get 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 1 liter of milk (full or half cream).
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tsp of cornflour.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
Steps to make No fuss Rice Pudding:
- wash the rice and cook it on high speed with the water..
- when the rice absorbs the water, add the sugar and mix.Pour on top 1 liter of cold milk and mix.after 5 min lower the heat and let it simmer for 20-30 min stirring occasionally..
- when rice is fully cooked, mix 1 cup milk with 3 tsp of cornflour and add on the milk with rice stirring nonstop..
- Add the vanilla.let it cook for another 10 min stirring..
- let it rest for a bit.pour it in bowls or cups and sprinkle cinnamon on top..
If you find this No fuss Rice Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.