Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunflower and pumpkin seed brötchen (bread rolls) recipe. To cook sunflower and pumpkin seed brötchen (bread rolls) you need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls):
- Use of bread flour.
- Use of sunflower seeds (shelled).
- Provide of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of rye flour.
- Prepare of whole wheat graham flour (roughly ground if possible), plus more to dust bread.
- Provide of dry yeast (about 1 g).
- Provide of salt.
- Get of butter.
- You need of malt powder (optional).
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls):
- Toast the sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds in a frying pan (without oil)..
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the water and toasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds..
- Add the water and mix into the dough with a wooden spoon until in comes together..
- Remove dough from bowl and place on a floured working surface. Knead with the palm of your hand for a good 15 minutes. Dust hands or working surface with extra flour as needed if the dough is sticking too much..
- Gradually fold in the seeds and knead for another 1-2 minutes..
- Form into a ball and return the dough to the bowl..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes place in the refrigerator over night or 12-15 hours. The should double in size..
- Remove dough from bowl and put on a lightly floured cutting board. Lightly roll or press into a 2-3 cm (1 inch) thick circle. Cut into 8 equal triangles. You can round out the pointy corner if you wish with your hands..
- Spread some more wheat graham on a small plate. Lightly dip the top surface of each bread in water and roll the wet surface in the graham so it's evenly covered..
- Cover with plastic wrap or a warm, moist tea towel and let rise for 30-45 minutes in warm place..
- While the dough is rising, prepare the oven. To create steam in the oven, I place a small pan of boiled water at the bottom of the oven and then preheat to 230C/445F..
- When ready to bake, make an 1 cm incision lengthwise in each bread using a sharp knife. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove the steam dish, and bake for another 10 minutes (Total time of 20 minutes!)..
- Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes befor eating..
If you find this Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.