Crockpot Pork Tenderloin.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot pork tenderloin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Pork Tenderloin is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Pork Tenderloin is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot pork tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pork Tenderloin:
- Make ready 1.5 cup of red wine.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 lbs of pork tenderloin.
- Make ready 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Take 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
Steps to make Crockpot Pork Tenderloin:
- Add all ingredients (except flour) to the crock pot adding the garlic last. Cook on low for 4-6 hours..
- After removing pork, add juice to separate pot and add flour. Cook down until juice becomes thicker and use as a sauce over pork..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot pork tenderloin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!