Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. Aubergine or eggplant recipes are the best vegan recipes out there, Some people thing plant-based vegan food is not the tastiest cooking. Start with half the potatoes, then half the aubergine, onions and tomatoes. Finish with the rest of the potatoes, arranging them neatly on top.
Potatoes and aubergines is a lovely combination for a curry. It's quick and economical dish as these vegetables are readily available in all supermarkets and vegetable stalls. Peel, core and deseed the tomatoes, and then chop the flesh into Add the tomatoes, potatoes, aubergine, and coconut milk.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Aubergine or eggplant recipes are the best vegan recipes out there, Some people thing plant-based vegan food is not the tastiest cooking. Start with half the potatoes, then half the aubergine, onions and tomatoes. Finish with the rest of the potatoes, arranging them neatly on top.
Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- Make ready 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- Prepare of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- Take of And salt this is for aubergine.
- Take of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- Take of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- Take of TEMPERING the lentils.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- Make ready of Mustard seeds.
- Take 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
Lay the aubergine slices on a grill rack in a baking tin and brush them lightly with the oil. Meera Sodha's sweet potato and aubergine massaman curry: mix and match the veg to suit your mood and what's in the cupboard. Photograph: Louise Hagger for the Guardian. Keep scrolling to get the full recipe for this pressure cooker curry with How to make pressure cooker curry with potato & aubergine The potatoes make it a filling dish, and the aubergines and mushrooms give it interest and pleasing texture.
Instructions to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
The potatoes should be cooked by now, and ready to be drained. Take the aubergines out of the Tip the drained potatoes into the dish with the aubergines and spoon the tomato sauce over the veg. A quick and easy Aubergine & Sweet Potato Yasai Curry recipe, from our authentic Japanese cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Peel the aubergine with a potato peeler and roughly spread the miso paste all over it – the best way.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!