Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, acorn squash stuffed with turkey sausage. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook acorn squash stuffed with turkey sausage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage:
- Make ready of acorn squashes.
- Take of Ground Turkey.
- Take of Feta cheese.
- Make ready of pasta sauce.
- Make ready of red wine vinegar.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take of Montreal seasoning.
- Take of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of granulated garlic.
- Take of sage.
- Prepare of crushed fennel seed.
- Get of Mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Acorn Squash stuffed with turkey sausage:
- Mix the ground turkey with the vinegar, Worcestershire and dry spices together in a large bowl at least 2 hours before cooking..
- Preheat the oven to 385°.
- Cut the squashes in half and scoop out the seeds. Set on a lined baking sheet brush with oil and roast until soft, about an hour..
- In a saucepan warm your favorite pasta sauce homemade or store bought..
- In a large skillet heat 2 tbsp oil on medium high heat and add the ground turkey mix. Cook on medium high until done and continue to cook to allow the meat to brown a little bit. I have had the best luck with getting a good flavor and texture on ground turkey by cooking with a little higher heat..
- Mix the turkey, sauce and feta together..
- Scrape the inside of the squashes lightly with a fork and spoon the mixture inside..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake for about 10 minutes until golden and bubbly..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food acorn squash stuffed with turkey sausage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!