Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Chicken and Bean Quesadilla
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Bean Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Bean Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and bean quesadilla recipe. You can have chicken and bean quesadilla using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Bean Quesadilla:
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Take 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced red onion.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- Use 8 oz of mushrooms.
- Get 16 of small corn tortillas.
- Use 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- Get Packet of fiesta ranch dry mix.
- Provide 2 cups of greek yogurt.
Steps to make Chicken and Bean Quesadilla:
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and sauté beans(drained and rinsed), onion, mushroom, cumin, and chicken for 5-6 min or until chicken is cooked through..
- Remove from pan and set aside..
- Spray pan again, place 1 tortilla in pan, put 2 tbsp of cheese on tortilla, then 1/2 cup of chicken mixture. Place another tortilla on top, cook for 2 min on both sides..
- Repeat for 7 more quesadillas..
- Cut into quarters..
- Mix the ranch packet and yogurt and spoon over quesadillas. Serve hot. (Taco sauce, salsa, or chipolte sauce are all good substitutes for the spicy ranch).
- This recipe is great with my Mexican Shredded Chicken recipe in it..
Place the beans in a large bowl along with the corn (no need to thaw). Rinse the cilantro, remove the leaves. Skip to Chicken and Black Bean Quesadilla content. Season with black pepper to taste. Chicken and Bean Quesadillas are one of those great family dinners that kids and adults both love!
If you find this Chicken and Bean Quesadilla recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.