Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry oxtail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry oxtail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry oxtail recipe. To cook curry oxtail you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry oxtail:
- Take of oxtail.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of coconut milk.
- Prepare of jamaican curry.
- Get of dried thyme.
- You need of ketchup.
- Use of black pepper.
- Prepare of water.
- Use of butter beans (lima beans) you can use white kidney beans too.
- Use of shredded carrot.
- Provide of garlic chopped.
- Get of onions sliced.
- You need of olive oil.
- Get of hot pepper sauce ( scotch bonnet sauce ).
- Use of worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make Curry oxtail:
- Wash the ox tail in some water and then drain and add it to a large bowl that has a lid.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil 2 tbsp of curry powder the chopped garlic salt and pepper to the ox tail and massage it in the meat.
- Add the slice onions on top and cover for at least a few hours before cooking ..I myself leave over night.
- Take a deep frying pan and add 2 tbs oil and wait till it heats up and brown the ox tail removing the onions first.
- Once the ox tail is nicely browned add 1 cup of water thyme onions hot sauce ketchup worcestershire sauce and mix all together and cook 4-6 minutes.
- Add the ox tail and sauce mixture to a pressure cooker with 2 cups of water 1 tbs of curry and mix once again cover and pressure cook for 40 minutes ( I always start my pressure cooker on high heat until it starts to build its pressure and make noise then turn it down to medium heat and time it for 40 minutes ).
- Once the time is up wait for your pressure to go down before opening ( I just put the pot under some cold water for a minute ) then continue cooking adding the coconut milk shredded carrots and lima beans with the lid off until your liquid becomes more like gravy and serve over white rice.
- (tip)>> you can always add a pinch of garlic powder and sprinkle salt n pepper for a little more kick even more hot sauce if you like it more Spicey but keep in mind the more it sits the more the hot sauce will come out in it so careful !.
They may not be a cut of beef you'd normally think to use, but if Here are eight delicious oxtail recipes for soups, stews, and main courses. The tenderness of the oxtail is just to die for and the rich curry sauce is so flavourful. Trim as much fat as possible from the oxtail and clean. Jerk chicken, curry chicken, oxtail, doubles, callaloo — these dishes profoundly reflect the area's long, sorted history of colonization, reclamation, and cross-cultural exchange. Photo about Caribbean style curried Oxtail served with rice mixed with red kidney beans.
If you find this Curry oxtail recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.