Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed tofu and pechay in bulgogi dressing recipe. You can cook sautéed tofu and pechay in bulgogi dressing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing:
- Take 200 g of Pechay, Bok Choy or similar.
- Prepare 1-2 of small blocks fried tofu, diced.
- You need 3 of tomatoes, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1/2 of garlic head, sliced lengthwise.
- Take 4-5 Tbsp of Bulgogi Marinade (Korean BBQ sauce).
- Use 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
- Take to taste of Pepper,.
Instructions to make Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing:
- Prep your Pechay, wash and cut in bite-size pieces..
- In oil and butter, fry garlic until golden. Remove and set aside. Then in the same pan with the oil-butter, add the tomatoes. Simmer til soft and juicy. Add a pinch of salt..
- Add your pechay to the pan. Season with salt, pepper and 2 Tbsp Bulgogi marinade. Sauté and mix quicky..
- Drop in the fried tofu and add 1-2 tbsp more of Bulgogi marinade. Taste and adjust. Mix quickly and remove from heat..
- Plate and toss in the remaining Bulgogi marinade. Top with fried garlic and serve..
If you find this Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.